Wednesday, November 03, 2010

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

 Can you believe it is less than two months until Christmas? I can't, but it seems to me that this whole year has just flown by. But, I have managed to get the eighth Lovely Ladies doily finished and listed on BellaCrochet.com. In keeping with my love of super long names, it is called "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen." This is the first time I have tried to design a male figure, and it was a lot of fun. I have all kinds of ideas for new doilies now; I can't wait to do a bride and groom!
Here are "The Littlest Angels" who are the gift pattern that comes with purchase of the doily pattern. I think they turned out so sweet!
I hope you like them!
Here is the link:
Godrestyemerrygentlemen

7 comments:

Valéria said...

Your dolls are incredible, so beautiful!!!
I've never seen anything like this! You are very talentous.
Kisses
Valéria

paula said...

You did a GREAT job on the "rested gentleman."

And, the angels are adorable,

Great work.

\0/ paula

AbraKassSandra said...

Wonderful your Gentleman and your Angels I love them, they look so lovely.
LG Sandra (sending you greetings from Germany)

Unknown said...

simply gorgeous :))

- said...

Just gorgeous!

eliza said...

OLÁ MIGUXA LINDA!!
ADORO SEUS TRABALHOS,SÃO TÃO DELICADOS E TÃO DOCES....ESSES ANJOS FICARAM LINDOS!!!!BJUS

Vivi said...

That's beautiful!