Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunflower Dish or Wash Cloth, a Free Pattern

If you missed the Sunflower Dish or Wash Cloth pattern in the first issue of the BellaCrochet newsletter, you can still get a copy here:
SunflowerPattern
You will need to sign into your account (or create one if you have not already) and go through the check out process, but you will not be charged for the pattern. Please remember to select "Save" and not "Open" when given the option. Once it is saved to your computer, you will be able to open it when ever you like.
Remember, all my patterns (even the free ones) are for your personal use only, and may not be shared or distributed in any way.
Which brings me to another thing I would like to mention. If you know of anyone who is distributing any of my patterns illegally, please contact me and you may be eligible to receive a reward (kind of like a bounty hunter!!!) If I determine that you are correct, and the person is distributing any of my patterns (even the free ones) you will receive your choice of any 5 (FIVE!!!) patterns from my website. Of course you will remain completely anonymous! You can contact me at : bellacrochet.info@yahoo.com
Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

Faith said...

I have this on my to do list...I have not seen any of your patterns in my jaunts around the net...if I see anything I will definately let you know. I hope that someone is not doing this..it is just wrong...

Jan E said...

This is lovely! Definitely one I want to make. Thank you for sharing!

marcia regina barroso said...

lindo o girassol amei.beijos

Clara said...

Hi received an award here, http://crochettingtejer.blogspot.com/2010/09/1-premio.html
Kiss