Monday, November 16, 2009

Jewel and Marie's Doilies

I have posted many times about how I love to see the doilies you talented crocheters create from my patterns. I never get tired of seeing them!
This week, Marie was kind enough to send me a picture of her version of the Pineapples and Wild Roses Doily, which I am now using as the gift pattern with purchase of my Flower Garden Fairy doily:
I love the way she used pink for the pineapple portion of this doily, and the beautiful shaded and pink and red thread she used for the roses. It is Omega thread color #128 Variegated Red, and she got it here: http://creativeyarnsource.com/crochet_cotton.html
I love their colors, and can't wait to try some!
And talented Jewel sent me three pictures. First is the Sweetheart Pineapple doily from the Butterflies and Roses Pineapple Doilies set:
So Pretty! I felt like such a dummy; I actually had to ask Jewel if this sweet little heart was my design! In fact, it is one of the Cro-Tat designs I did for Annie's Attic several years ago. It was published in a book called "Delicate and Dainty Cro-Tat Doilies."
And finally, here is Jewel's version of the Pineapples and Wild Roses Doily, all done up in beautiful Christmas colors! So pretty!
Thank you both, Marie and Jewel for sharing your lovely doilies!

6 comments:

Faith said...

These are very beautiful doilies...
very nice....thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are lovely.

DandiCreations said...

Great works of art ladies. Thank you for sharing.

Diana

Ana Luisa said...

so pretty! thanks or sharing. :)

RaggedyKisses said...

Oh my goodness!!! These are so pretty!!! I can't decide which I like the most!!!

crochethuahua said...

What beautiful work! I would love to have the cro-tat pattern!