Monday, July 13, 2009

Harvest Moon Doily is now in my Etsy shop!

I finally got little Autumn and her cat Shadow added to my Etsy shop (in doily form, that is.)

I think Shadow is so sweet! And it was so much fun making Autumn's broom!Here is what the hold up was. I have been working on this doily called "Gothic Lace," which is based on the stitch pattern in Autumn's skirt. When I was making the skirt I thought "wouldn't this make a pretty doily, all by itself?", so the idea for the bonus pattern was born.
I worked on the pattern all weekend, and did the photography this morning. It is funny, now that it is finished, I almost think I like it better than the "Harvest Moon!"
I hope you all like them!
And now, I am going to finish up editing a set called "Butterflies and Roses Pineapple Doilies" and start work on the third in the Fairy/Witch series, which will be a Christmas angel in a wreath. I can't wait to get started on her.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Thank you for purchasing the very first copy of Harvest Moon, Karen! I hope you will enjoy it.

crochethuahua said...

I love the Gothic Lace doily! Pineapples are always in fashion and this one is different and prettier.

bethany said...

that is the best halloween doily ive ever seen!

Ana Luisa said...

so nice! those pineapple doilies are always popular, well done on your designs!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love it! I have just discovered your blog and I can't wait to go back through all your pages and see what all you've done! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Ann said...

Thanks Crochethuahua! I know you make a lot of doilies, so I value your opinion!
Thank you Bethany, I am glad you like it.
I love pineapple designs, Ana Luisa, even though they are very time consuming to write. I am glad you like it.
Thank you Twyla! Please stop by anytime! (and by the way, I love your name. One of my best friends in high school was named Twyla!)